Adequate Space To Conduct Tests
AS424428 clam shelled RF test enclosure prevents leaking along the perimeters. To ensure fit and function, each side of the shield box is made from a single piece of aluminum. This test box can be used for wireless electric meter tests for technologies like 5G/LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, WiMAX, etc. With each UE shielded individually, pneumatic shielding boxes let engineers build affordable automated end-to-end test environments. The clamshell design and spacious interior make it possible to access the DUT and test more than one DUTs inside a single one. The user can easily perform wireless network tests for the development, production, and /or quality assurance of products.
Perfect For Wireless Testing
These shielded chambers can be customized according to the client’s will. Customizations are possible in terms of dimensions, box structure, addition, modification and removal of possible features. The RF enclosures can lock any radiation that a wireless product can possibly emit. Hence, the product is best-suited in the industries related to wireless gadgets manufacturing. It’ll help protect and keep the testing environment safe from possible radiation hazards.
Pneumatic Shielding For Various Technical Testing
The pneumatic RF shield box is ideal for testing new technologies such as 5G, LTE, W-Fi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, WiMAX, etc. No matter what radiation is emitted from them, these RF enclosures will shield them all.
RF Enclosures For Industries
This box is designed especially for industries. The build quality is designed in such a way, that it can handle harsh industrial situations. For that, it’s made of aluminum metal sheets. A box is prepared from a single sheet to ensure no openings or weak points in the physical body. It features a clamshell design that not only looks appealing but also offers sufficient space to put the gadgets in it. Moreover, some industries might find the interior volume enough to put multiple devices simultaneously.
Salient Features of Pneumatic Shielding Box
This box comes with the following salient features, making it suited to be bought for industrial use:
- Optional test fixture motions. The box has a convenient open/close system.
- Designed to carry out automated testing of wireless products.
- Can be controlled through a remote control RS-232.
- Separate indication lights for product testing success (green) and failure (red).
- Houses I/O connector interface plates.
- It has a stainless steel pneumatic air cylinder for further durability.
Pneumatic RF Shield Box’s Technical Features Listing
Below are some tech specs of this box:
- The thickness of the metal sheet: 10+2mm
- Frequency tolerance and isolation: 0.8GHz to 6GHz
- Box Dimensions (default):
- Interior: 420mm * 445mm * 280mm (L*W*H)
- Exterior: 590mm * 600mm * 415mm (L*W*H)
- Box size: 470mm * 490mm * 335mm (L*W*H)
- Suited for signal shielding and blocking when testing wireless gadgets during the manufacturing process.
- Beige colored box
- 45Kg net weight
- Packed and shipped in a wooden box packing
Customers can test their 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless products including Wi-Fi modems, routers, LAN cards, cordless chargers, Bluetooth-enabled earphones, headsets, car remote controls, POS machines, etc. GPS products including 3G, CDMA, WCDMA, GPS enabled devices, and RC drones can be tested as well.
Modern smart gadgets can be tested such as smartwatches, TVs, set-top boxes, smart robots, smart rings, smart locks, and smart bracelets.
The RF enclosures are designed to test smart water measure electricity measuring tools, temperature sensors, and heat sensors.